At Birthright of St. Charles, we believe in providing client-centered services to address the individuality and unique needs of each woman and her family.
What is Birthright?
- Birthright is a service organization that offers free solutions to anyone who is facing an untimely pregnancy. We offer pregnancy tests, professional counseling and many other services.
Who does Birthright help?
- We are here to help anyone who is facing an unplanned pregnancy, regardless of their circumstances. All services are free … no strings attached.
Do I need an appointment?
- Walk-ins for pregnancy tests are always welcome. However if you would call us and let us know that you are coming, that would allow us to better serve you. You can call at any time to set up a free appointment.
How much does Birthright charge?
- You will never pay Birthright for any of our services.
Is Birthright affiliated with any government party/agency?
- No. Birthright does not receive any funding from the government or any political party or agency.
Can I really trust Birthright to keep my information private?
- Absolutely. Birthright considers confidentiality one of its highest priorities. We never share client information with any outside party unless specifically requested to do so by our client.
I’m only 16. Do my parents or an adult have to come with me?
- No, no one has to come with you. We will gladly help you if you are by yourself or if you bring a friend or family member.
What if one of my parents or boyfriend calls you? Will you give them any information?
- No. Your privacy is important to us. We do not give any client information without your written permission.
Birthright has a reputation of being pro-life. Will I receive unbiased information?
- The decision to carry or abort is yours. We want to give you information so that you can make an informed decision.
Do you do ultrasounds?
- If you and your counselor determine an ultrasound is needed we will aid in providing an ultrasound in a medical facility.
How long are the appointments and how often do I see you?
- We will have you in and out as quickly as possible or you can stay as long as you want. You can come as often or as little as you need. All our services are based on what the YOU need.
How long will you work with me?
- It’s not a “once and done”, unless that is what you want. Whatever you choose to do we will be with you throughout … today, tomorrow, we will do this together.