Volunteer opportunities (Training provided; Flexible schedules)
- Click here for a Volunteer-Application
- Answer phone lines
- Offer sympathetic listener support (no counseling)
- Greet women waiting to see a Birthright counselor.
- Serve as Interpreter for Spanish-speaking women – on telephone or in counseling sessions
Field Service volunteers
- Make client home visits with partner volunteer
- Give honest, caring feedback and encouragement
- Refer to appropriate community resources
Make a Donation
Please help Birthright provide free and confidential assistance to anxious women facing an untimely pregnancy. A donation of $100 or more may qualify for the Missouri Pregnancy Resource Center Tax Credit which provides a tax credit equal to 50% of your donation. Limited tax credits are available, so the sooner you make a donation, the more likely you are to be eligible for the tax credit.
Donations are accepted in the form of cash, check, stocks, securities, will bequests and credit cards (Visa and MasterCard).
- St. Charles Friends of Birthright is an organization that plans and holds events such as dinner dances, fashion shows, and golf tournaments to raise funds for Birthright.
- Attend the Rose Gala
- Support Birthright by joining “Friends” or by attending fundraising events.
- To learn more about “Friends” or to join, email email@example.com or check out their website.
Other ways to support Birthright:
- Pray for Birthright
- Organize a baby shower
- Donate baby items and clothing (size NB – 12 months)
- Attend Birthright fundraisers
- Join the Heaven and Earth Club
- Include Birthright in your estate plans
- Request Birthright speaker for your organization
- Help us spread Birthright’s message
- Like us on Facebook
We, as well as the women we serve, are grateful for your support.