Birthright is a 501©3 Non-profit, meaning that all of our funding comes from private donations. There are many ways to donate to support the work of Birthright St. Charles and the clients we serve. We accept the following kinds of donations:
- Monetary: Monetary Donations are accepted in the form of cash, check, stocks, bequests and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discover). Monetary gifts can be given on a one-time or monthly basis.
**Please Note: A donation of $100 or more MAY qualify for the Missouri Pregnancy Resource Center Tax Credit which provides a tax credit equal to 50% of your donation. Tax credits are limited and follow a fiscal year beginning July 1st. The sooner a donation is made based on this time frame, the more likely you are to be eligible for the tax credit.
- Include Birthright in your Estate plan
- Host a collection, baby shower or drive through your school, church or individually to collect money or items for Birthright St. Charles
Birthright accepts the following item donations
- Diapers sizes N-2
- Baby clothing sizes up to 12 mo
- Baby supplies including: crib sheets, bottles, baby blankets
Plan To Host A Drive?
We would be happy to come speak to your school, organization or business about the work that Birthright does and to share the personal impact their donations make to the clients that we serve. Request a speaker today.